We invite your City, School, Organization or League
to become a National Academy of Athletics Partner!
We know cities, schools, youth organizations and leagues are struggling to keep their youth sports programs in their budgets. The NAofA is here to help. This partnership is simple:
- We provide our youth sports programs, coaches and sports equipment.
- You provide your gym, field or courts.
- We both market our youth sports programs, everybody wins.
Get Active Partnership
We are honored you are interested in becoming a Get Active Partner with the NAofA. This means you align with our mission to put an end to childhood obesity, and you want our youth to maintain an active, healthy lifestyle all year long. This partnership is simple:
- We provide our youth sports programs through the facilities our Community Partners provide.
- You help us by letting kids and parents know when and where to find our sports programs.
- You receive free perks and special pricing on some of our training programs.
With over 80 partnerships with City Recreation Department’s, Youth Sports Leagues, Schools, Boy & Girls Clubs, YMCA’s and Private youth sports organizations, the National Academy of Athletics is growing to be the youth sports provider of choice.
“Working with National Academy of Athletics has been a total collaboration from the start. They have been easy to work with, professional and simply want to provide the best recreational sports experience for children possible. This partnership has helped the City of Rocklin double the recreational sports programs that it can offer to its residents and their families.”Chris Meyer