Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in working with the National Academy of Athletics, the best provider of youth sports programs in California.
We are always looking for great people:
Positions available in:
Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Glenwood, Sonoma, Healdsburg, Windsor, East Bay Area, South Bay Area, San Mateo, San Francisco, Solano, Marin, Sacramento, Placer, San Joaquin, Santa Clara, Contra Costa, Yolo & and the San Diego area.
1. Coach, teach, motivate and lead kids each day in class. Deliver Physical Education curriculum in a safe, high energy, structured and quality manner.
- Remain current with information from the National Academy of Athletics.
- Always be in uniform and well groomed.
- Always be on time.
- Get to know the students and engage them in fun sports activities.
- Care for the participant’s safety. Make sure that all activities are performed in a safe manner.
*working with kids, sport and athletic background is extremely helpful –
Qualified Youth Sports Coaches Are:
1. Over the age of 18
2. Have high energy
3. Able to clear a background check
4. Passionate about teaching kids
5. Qualified by a background in sports… WE WANT YOU!
ABOUT THE NAofA:
National Academy of Athletics is on a mission to bring youth sports to kids throughout the nation. Besides being tons of fun, youth sports build skills such as teamwork, leadership and responsibility and important life lessons such as competition, perseverance and sportsmanship. Our camps teach kids how to cope through challenges and will boost their self-esteem and confidence.
We use sports to promote positive mental and physical development in our youth. as we fight to diminish childhood obesity by advocating healthy, active lifestyles. We give kids the opportunity to have fun and meet positive people, such as coaches and parent volunteers, who will mentor them as they grow.
Through Inspiration, Motivation and Perspiration, we believe sports brings out a positive change in every participant!