IF YOU LIKE KIDS, YOU WILL LOVE THIS BUSINESS!
National Academy of Athletics Sports Investment Opportunity
We are looking for GREAT PEOPLE who wants to blend their entrepreneurial spirit with their love of sports! Aaron Locks and the National Academy of Athletics have a proven track record of providing successful youth sports programs for over 30 years.
The National Academy of Athletics is now partnering with great people to License Territories.
You have an opportunity to be a part of the success of our organization!
You will work directly with the Founder and his team of professionals. They will provide you the tools to successfully run your our National Academy of Athletics Youth Sports Programs in your territory.
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY FOR THESE LOCATIONS:
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (EAST & WEST)
PLACER COUNTY (SOUTHERN)
SAN DIEGO COUNTY (NORTH, CENTRAL, & SOUTH)
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
Manage and Run Your Business
Develop Community Partnerships
Develop and Run Our Sports Programs
How to Hire & Train Your Staff
Effectively Market & Promote Your Programs
Worried about wearing the Marketing hat? Don’t be.
We also include:
- Use of our State-of-the-Website to show off your reputable brand, feature your camps, and advertise your employment opportunities.
- Marketing initiatives for your camps at a corporate level and through pro athlete partnerships and endorsements.
- Set up, branded design and “best practices” training for your local Social Media Marketing initiatives.
- Branded flyer and social media templates to easily add your info and print or post.
- A team of seasoned pro’s backing your success that are just an email or phone call away!
“Child-related franchises are “high-growth, low-risk business …
They are pretty much recession-resistant, since people are going to scrimp in a lot of areas before they start cutting stuff for children.”
– Jeff Elgin, CEO of FranChoice, in Entrepreneur magazine March 2010 issue
The NAofA combines enthusiastic leadership methods, with trained & experienced staff to offer an unequaled youth sports experience. We will teach you how to offer the youth in your area this amazing experience while creating a meaningful, enjoyable and financially rewarding business of your own.
“This has been a great experience. I love what I am doing. Aaron and his team are so supportive and we are building something that is fun and profitable.”
Whether you are looking for a seasonal opportunity or a full time career in the sports business, the National Academy of Athletics has something that will be sure to be a home run!
If you like sports and want to make a living doing something you love, while having a positive impact on your community then contact the National Academy today. Call 707-791-7593 or 1.866.90.SPORTS or email us at info@NAofA.us
BENEFITS OF OWNING A YOUTH SPORTS BUSINESS
- You get to hang out with kids!
- You get to help mold them into healthy, confident young people.
- People give you money to be around sports.
- There is a huge demand and need for high quality sports programs
According to The Center for Kids First in Sports, the following is true:
- 30 – 40 million kids play organized sports each year!
- There are 2-4 million coaches, less than 20% have received any training!
Not only is this a fun business, but it is an opportunity to truly help the kids in your community grow up to be healthy, confident, productive adults.
Business Opportunity Interest Form