“Working with National Academy of Athletics has been a total collaboration from the start. They have been easy to work with, professional and simply want to provide the best recreational sports experience for children possible. This partnership has helped the City of Rocklin double the recreational sports programs that it can offer to its residents and their families.”
Chris Meyer | Recreation Coordinator
How does your City, School, Organization or league get signed up?
So Simple. You fill out our GET ACTIVE Community Partnership Form. It lets us know who you are
and allows you to define the best contacts for each of your programs. It also restates our commitment to you.
With over 60 partnerships with City Recreation Department’s, Youth Sports Leagues,
Schools, Boy & Girls Clubs, YMCA’s and Private youth sports organizations,
the National Academy of Athletics is growing to be the youth sports provider of choice.
The partnerships create true WIN-WIN-WIN opportunities:
The entity wins by providing a quality product to their community
The parents win by having high quality actives for their kids
The kids win by having tons of fun and learning sports specific and life skills.
Top 10 reasons why partnering with the National Academy of Athletics will make total sense…
1. ONE STOP SHOP – All your youth sports needs under one shield!
2. Local Leadership & Representatives
3. 9 different Team Sports
4. Players, Coaches, Parents & Officials Programs
5. Year Round Flexible Programming, Scheduling and Tuition’s
6. Certified, Trained & Fingerprinted Staff
7. In House Design & Marketing Support
8. Full Administrative Services
9. Integration into Local Leagues & Other Youth Organizations
10. Complete Registration Ability
And we are nice people too…
Would you like to bring the National Academy of Athletics to your community?